Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Banging My bua

Banging  The Milf
Hi friends iam Sumit I am here and its my very first story …we all like milfs for enjoying their body ..to suck their juicy tits ,,to slap and smash their round butt to kiss and lick their naval to taste theor vagina..here I will narrate a very interesting and hot story that will certainly sartisfy your desire ,,the story starts a long before something 12 yr ago when I was just 12 yr old…I had a aunt in my relatrives named Rekha she was damn sexy man …I was in shock when firstly I saw her…althougy she was very hot and sexy but she was not as good in nature I used to see her round butt and her long hairs touching her georgous butt she used to wear saree and in red saree she was a kiler beauty …..i was in current in her beauty …she was mother of two children .son was 1 year elder  then me and the daugter was 4 yr younger ..her son was my good friend even we used to just like brothers…..after some time I left the city for completing my education I did not  come to them for many years ……
        And after 5 years in 2008 I went back to their home I meet my friend greeted his sexy mom …and we used to have  a great fun I started to visit his home frequentlly and sometimes I also used to stay there in night too …but I always had a lust for her I used to stare her round ass as she some time used to be in just pwticoat and blouse in front of me ,,,I wanted to fuck her ..but I was just unable to do so so only masturbated and satisfied thinking of her ….well tikme passed and I could not do any thing to her///
                      Once her son asked som money from me …I gave without asking him anything …but after 5 months when I asked my money back he did not anser me in the way that his answer could satisfy me so I went t o his home to meet him but he was not at his home ,,and I shared all these things to his mother but instead of giving me my mony back she spoken to me very roughly and insulted me a lot in front of her familymembers and nighbours…I was shocked that a hot sex bullet can be so rude and mannerless like this ???? but friends I had to acept this and I reaturned from  there …in morning her sun called me and started to abouse without saying a single word ….may be his whore mother had manipulated the facts and made me willan …now I also started to abuse him …….here on this date our brotherhood and friendship meet its end.
             I just want revange I just want that mother and son to be punished I  made a plan…I studied hard and became a Police officer her son used to do some illlegal work….i informed another policeman about it and said him that arrest suresh ..he did the same because it was an order and his duity also to to stop wrond doiings ,,,,,he arrested him and sent him to jail ,,,now it was my turn to play my cards early in the morning I reached at the home of Rekha….i knocked and her daughter Aarti opend the door ,.,,and was shocked me at the door as I was ther after 4 yeas …but although she wished me good morning and welcemedme I  a sked about her beautifl mother ,,,,she offered me chair and went to call her mother  after 15 minutes Rekha came ,,,in her whitea maaxy she was looking very sexy ,,,my crotch just starred to show its full form ,,I was jut wanted to fuck her but I had to keep patient and to play my game calmly..i told her every thing that  your son has been arrestesd in the case of drugs smuggling and he may be jailed for several years if we don’t settle the case here on local lable…..she begged me to help her and her son …she said dear son anil please help me and myt son as you are friend of suresh and our realative taoo …and u are a poolice officer also so u can help us …..i told her that I want to help her but this caase is not in my hand so iam unable  to help them ….but she started to weep she started to lay on my feet and begged me a lot ,,,I was happy as my plan was working I was enjoing her touch on my feets ….i told her aunty let me speak to any other officer who is caring of this case  and let me see if we can do any thing to risque suresh…I went to another room and just  pretended as I was calling someone …..after 5 minutes I movecd back to my Rekha darlling and told her that the police officer is demanding some bribe as the matter has been refferesd to higher offi cer ,,,she was tense and asked that beta how much money , he is demanding ….?? I told aunt he has demanded 1 lakh rupees ,,she was shocked to hear it se said son but I don’t have I lakh rupee on me…I cant arrange as much money….i pretended to be tense by hearing it and I said that aunty ihave some mony In my bank acount I ,,,but tell me how much you do have on you??  She said son I just have 50k in my bank account….i said hmmm its ok auny I will arrange the rest of money you don’t be worried about it ,,I said her aunty be ready in night I will come to take you and we will go to lucknow to convince t he higher officers to make you son free …she said ok son I will be ready ….she was very emotional this time so she kidded on my forhead and blessed me …as she kissed me the animal sleeping in me woke up and I just thaught to kiss her on her lip but I stopped me from  doing  that  and I left her home ,,,,,I arranged many things and planned to do  the things ,,,I was very happy as I was about to get my dream woman in bed,,,,well time passed with its speed  the watch signelled me that  its evening and I have to go to the home  my Rekha ….

         I reached at her at home and knocked the door ….Rekha opened the door and as I looked at her face I was stunned ,,,guys she was looking so hot she was in Black saree black blouse with her long choti which was touching her buittcock I wished her and asked her  weather she is ready or not ? Well she was ready ,.I did not want to waste time so I took the money from her she had arranged ,,,and guided her to sit in my car…she did the same as I instructed her I was quite happy that I will taste a milf like her ….i started the car …I played some romantic songs ,,,but my darling was weeping in all the way and it was making me sad so I said her, aunty don’t be worried  our suressh willl be free as we have arranged the demanded money and I also know some guys there ..and they will certainly help us …..she stopped      to weep and we started usuall chattihng about family and relatives ……..now it was 9 pm and we were felling hungry so I offered her that we should take some food on any resturant …she agreed and I stopped my car on a resturant….here was time for me to play my trick I mixed a drug in her food while she had gone to the washroom  ….she returned and ate the food ….now we completed our dinner and  boarded in car  after 30 mins she said son iam feeling very unsual….i told aunt may be it just because of the spicy food …she also agreed with me yes beta you are right …..but I could see on her face that she is turning on sexually and after few  minutes I stopped the car the sideof a sugercane field and said that I have to pee…..she said nothing as se herself was busy in rubbing  her vagina on the back seat..i came back and instead of sitting on the drivng seat I moved towards the back seat where she was busy with her pussy ….she just shocked as she saw me coming to the back seat bnut I just came and forcefully I took her face in my hands and kissed on her juicy lips ,,,she tried to push me away from her body but she was under influence of the drug….after 3 mins I lift her and said Rekha I love you I want to make love with you,,,but she started to weep and started to say that you are my son I cant do this with you …I just told darling iam just your lover now and I again started to kiss her ,,,I was kissing on her entire face and she also started to enjoy now ….but she said beta cant we do this in any hotel room act ually here can be some dangers as the bad guys can come or the farmers can come at any time …she was right here ,.,,,soi I told her aunty I will just play with your boobs and after it we will start our mission free suresh she in reply kissed on my lips and my minds flowlessly started to move on her belly , her pallu fell down I saw her deep cleavage and I lost my control from me I started to rub my hand on her boobs I was giving a gentle massage to those mountains he started to maoan in please I slowly started to remove her blouse ,,,she raised her arms for helping  me now I ts the first tine that I kissed the mountains I always wanted to climb I kissed her boobs over bra and fondeled them I massagged her boobs roughly ,,,she started to moan loudly aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllll please don’t so this iam just like ur mother uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh  in her moans sometime there was some pain which was given by massage to her  now I thought that I should go ahead to remove her bra ,,,I took that milf beauty and untied the pin of her bra ..first she protasted that this is not the place to these things but I had no intention to hear her …and  I untied her bra and her big melons  were in front of my  eyes I look at them with love and she had closed her eyes I ,,,and I suddenly grabbed her both boobs and smash those beautiful  mountains ohhhhhhhhhmy god they were ssssssssssooooooooooo soft I was in 7th heaven I was kisisng every inch of her face and my hands were busy In massaging her  boobs she started to respond now ….now she start to insert her tounge in my mouth I was sucking her tounge ,,suddenly my one of my hand pressed her boob with full force and she cried wiith pain and said anil u  are hurting me ….i said ok my darling I will not hurt you and now I took one of her boob in my mouth I sucked that for 5 minutes while my hand was busy with her another boobs …it was gret feeling  I was enjoing her inch of her body she was also busy in enjoying my touches on her body’s various parts ……we were making love restlessly ,,suddenly I heared some voices and I guessed that may be the the farmers have come for irrigation ….so I told her that aunty we should start our journey again as we might be caugt by farmers and may be they could also enjoy my love Rekha…she told ok beta I told her aunty why don’t you sit on front deat with me ,,,she said ok  beta it will be nice…but she had no idea what I was about to ask her to do ……well  I started the car and we both were silent she managed her clothes but my dick was in full form and I was dying to fuck her I opened my zip and brought my dick out ,,,I took her hand in my hand and guided  that towards my dick she was bit hesitant but I forced her hand later she become ready and started to up down my dick  I was  In full swing now I put my hand on her head I creased her hairs and kissed her hairs I was smelling …them ,,,ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh god it was so erotic …her fair skin was shining in dim light and now I tried to force her head towards my dick ,,,she wondered on it and said what are you triying to do ?? I said do you acept my love she said no I don’t acept but iam doing all these things for my son understand ….I said no problem my dear I just want you to suck  my dick ,,,as I had  expexcted she denied and said that I cant do this as I have not sucked my husband’s dick even ….but I had to persuade her I told Rekha iam not your husband iam your lover and darling for your son you will have to do this and with ending my words I forced her head to my dick ,,,,she protested a lot and started to abuse me I got angry on it and I slapped her ,  she started to weep ….i kissed her with love and again forced her head now this time she took the head of my dick in her mouth suddenly I gave a push to her head and  my dick was in her mouth…oh god what the pleasure that was\ I was in 7th heaven I was creasing her hairs and frequently pressing her boobs  and with one hand I  was holding the car stearing  …..her lips were being felt so soft on my dick….and her long hairs were so lovely to be creased she was sucking my dick so well and it was ultimate pleasure….in 15 minutes I was near of climax so I told her darling iam about to cum so u just stop to suck and make me cum with you hand and she obeyed me …………………….story continued…………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment