Tuesday, December 30, 2014

behen ko choda in english...

This is a story that was sent to me by a friend of mine... If any girl is interested in a fucking like that please contact me....so the story goes in her words as...
Hi my name is poonam and i am goin to narrate a story of how I saw my sister getting
fucked by my Jiju.
First let me tell you about myself. I belong to delhi and have a sister who is 26. Her
name is Priya, she is two years elder to me and is very pretty(and so am I...!!!). She is
fair,about 5"6.,Slim and fair, and has a body to die for. Let me start with the story.
This happened when it was one of my cousins wedding. My sister and Jiju have shifted to
Mumbai after marriage and had come to delhi to attend the wedding. my Jiju works in an
MNC in Mumbai and is tall dark and handsome. they both are perfect match for each other.
WE came back from the wedding at around 2 in the morning. My parents had stayed back at
the wedding and were suppose to come after the feras. Me along with my sister and jiju
came back to our house at night. I went to our bedroom and priya along with jiju went to
the first floor which had the guest room . I was excited to see my sister after a long time
and wanted to catch up with her for the time we spent apart. So i changed quickly and
went upstairs to chat with sis and jiju. But as I was getting up the stairs I heard some
noises. I became quiet and started to walk towards their room. I reached their room and
just stopped before the door to find out what was going on. The room had its curtain at
the door. I walked up before the curtain and stood their and heard jiju say to priya "
aaj tum bahut sundar lag rahi thi to which she replied "just shut up..!! this was
followed by giggling from both sides. I grew curious and waited for further proceedings.
I removed the curtain alittle and saw that jiju was trying to kiss priya on the neck to
which she replied "noo.. not nw poonam will see. and i am not letting you do this at my
dad's house..!! Jiju said "yahi to mazaa a.. Aaj i m going to fuck you at your dad's
house..!!! I felt shivering in my knees witnessing to what was happening but controlled
myslef and continued looking. Priya was wearing a tight chudidaar and was looking very
pretty. Jiju held her hands at the back and stared to rub between her legs from the
outside. Priya fought her hands free and held his hand which was begining to message her
crotch. With his other hand jiju started to rub her boobs which were now started point
with all the attention her body was getting. Now her fight was becoming weak and she was
begining to heat up. Suddenly jiju gave a jerk and his hand went inside her chudidaar and
he bagan to moving his hand with full vigour. She let out a soft moan and her head
slightly tilted towards his shoulder to get support. Seeing her getting weak he removed
the knot of her chudidaar and it fell down to her ankles. I was surprised to see that
priya was wearing sexy lingerie underneath which made her crotch look ultra sexy Jiju
looked down in admiration to what was he seeing with his left hand giving constant
attention to her boobs. priya moaned a little and said "noo" in her husky voice. her legs
were trembling may be because of thinking what was to happen with her in her own house.
And obviously she was aware that i am in the house. But jiju was getting horny and he just
put his fingers inside har panty and began to furiously finger fuck her... Aashhh aahhh
ahhhh ahh oohh.. was all priya could muster in response to the animal inside jiju which
was definitely unleashed now. He finger fucked her so hard that she was weak in her knees
adn began falling on his body. he supported her well and continued to finger her, even
more passionately and fast. He had two fingers inside of her and it was making a sound of
puch puch inside her wet pussy. she left out a gst ohh ahh ahh ahhhhhhh and had her first
orgasm of the night. her pussy flowed like a river as jiju withdrew his fingers from her
wet pussy. I was trembling and excited to see my didi getting manhandled by jiju and felt
my pussy sticky wet in my panties.
Jiju then removed her panties and her suit. She was now naked except for her bra which
took no time in coming off. Priya didi looked embarrassed in the state which she found
herslef in and covered her pussy with her hands and smiled a little. Jiju gave her a wild
groan and brought herr closer to her. I knew what was going to happen now and became a
Little frightened. In one go jiju became naked. I still cannot forget the moment I saw his
cock in dull light. It was arnd 9 inches and was thick as my wrist adn hadd blood vessels
visible. He held it in his hand and stroked it a little. Priya didi was also surprised to
see the cock but i m sure she had taken it before as well. jiju brough her closer and
gave her a kiss on her lips to whcih she replied by swinging her tongue in his mouth.
They both were kissing passionately and were oblivious to the fact that i was watching in
the ring side seat.!! As the kiss ended after 5 minuted jiju began to finger her pussy
again but within seconds he held his cock and began to invade her already wet pussy.
could see that didi was having trouble taking the cock. She moaned ahhh ohhh maaa as jiju
tried to put the head of the cock in her. he began making movements in her pssy as didi
cried ahhh maa maahhh ohhhhhh. She asked is it all in to which jiju replied just wait
baby ..!!! Her eyes grew wide thinking it was still not in. I could see her pussy strtch
to take his monster in. After few small strokes jiju wrapped his legs around priya and
made one push to take his cock all in. It went in and that was wen even I had the first
orgasm of my night.Even my pussy was becoming wet with each stroke jiju was giving to
didi and unintentionally i started fingering my pussy through the thin material of my
pyjama and panty. It was the best feeling i had till now. Jiju started viogorously
fucking my sister's pussy and kissing her. Between the kisses all did could muster was
little oooohhhss and aaahhhss. after fucking her for 10 mins in this postion he lifted
her up wrapped her legs around his wasit and began fucking her furiously. I was at aww
seeing my didi in a position like this. Now the room was full of their passionate
lovemaking. Putt Putt were the sound each thrust was making with his cock going deep into
her vagina which was making squishy sounds. I inserted my hand in my panties and began to
finger fuck myself. ooooo ahhhh aaaaaa aaaooooo ahhhhh nooooo this is tooooooo mucchhhhhh
weree all i could hear of priya.after fucking her for 15 mins in this position jiju
became tired and shot all his load in her. It was a sight to see. his cock had formed a
ring at the bottom which was a mix of both their juices. he came with a bang and
apparently shot all his load inside her. He brought her down, and laid her on the bed. he
was still not done with her and went to the fridge to have some water. All this while my
didi lay on the bed,her eyes closed, body glistening with sweat and seeing her pussy i
could see the cum dripping out. jiju came and gave her a nice kiss to which she replied
by kissing back. he then made her sit on all fours and went behind.Didi was facing me and
i could see that she was exhausted with all the fucking she had had. But jiju was in no
mood to stop and from behind he Put his cock in her pussy and began giving small thrust
back and forth. Shortly he started giving long hard thrusts which made her lost all
control and fall ahead. To solve this he held her by her hair and wrapped his hands
around her waist so she could not fall ahead. He began thrusting her pussy very fast.
Priya began to literally scream this time. Ahhhhhhh nahiiiii marrrr gayi ohhhh ohhh haan
nnnn haann haaahhhhhh ahhhh ahhh were the sounds she kept on making. the bed literally
screached and was making sounds with their fucking. I was worried at one point that it
may break. I do not know wat had gone into jiju to give him so much stamina that he
literally tore my sister apart. After 25 mins of non stop fucking he again came in her
pussy. this time it was much harder than the previous one. Didi had innumerable orgasms
by then of which I had lost count of. She was exhausted and was sweating profusley. Her
body ached with all the fucking she had with that mosnter and was able to take no more.He
amde her turn around and looked her in the eye adn said "I love You". She did'nt reply
but only said "bas aur nhi, mai ur nhi le sakti" These comments coming from my sisters
mouth made me all the more horny. Jiju said "abhi to thoda aur chudna padega tumhe. abhi
nhi hua h poora" she said "nhi bas aur nhi chud sakti please bas karo. mai mar jaungi".
Jiju gave her a kiss on her lips and made her rotate on the bed adn made her lie on her
stomach once again. this time her pussy was facing me. I could see my sister's pussy
which was tarnished by the monster cock. It still seemed tight but was oozing cum. He
kept a pillow under her stomach which lifted her ass a little. He inserted his cock again
in her pussy and began giving small thrusts. Ohhh what a sight it was.I could see the
monster going comletely inside my did stretching her walls as far as they could go. After
giving some small thrusts jiju again went to his violent best and began fucking her
furiously. this time she had no energy to scream, she just lay on the bed with jiju
giving her a fucking of lifetime in front of me. the bed started shaking again and i was
sure it would break this time. After some time she started moaning alittle and again
making and began shouting ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh ohhhhhhaaaamaa maaaa maaaa aaaaaaa nooooo
basssss. he fucked her again for around 30 mins like this and ultimately came in her
pussy after giving violent thrusts. and collpsed on top of her. I realised i had lost
count of orgasms I had had in the night after witnessing such marathon fucking session
involving my didi and jiju. I lay down on the floor outside thie room and began to finger
myself very hard and came immediately. that was not allIi instantly felt the nedd to
finger some more and put two fingers inside my wet pussy and began gyrating like mad. I
came soon and a little moan came out of my mouth. Suddenly i realised the place i was at
and the comprmising position i was in. I regained my senses and went back to my
room,cleaned myself and slep with one finger inside me..!!!

3 comments:

  1. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m looking open minded lovely GIRL for REAL Dating or sincere friendship. I am basit, if any girl want friendship than contact my mobile number +923043633206 sme me and call me, open minded girls contact with me, i like loving romantic girls, ap muj sa har trha ki bat share kar sakti ha and trust kar sakti ha, and this is my what’s app +923049948681 number, mujhy sweet and nice larki ya aunty sy frndship karni han but most important thing is sincerity

    ReplyDelete