Sunday, January 19, 2014

Geeta didi ki chudai

Hi friends iam suneel age 25 . today iam about to tell u a of real story of my life hope you all will like it..
the year was 2003 i was in 10  class and my age was 16 at that time my and my family used to stay in a small     
town of western UP on a house of rent..
          
          the land lord own a shop of garments and was a widower having 5 children 4 daughters and 1 son...the son was of my age and was my good friend..his name was Raju,,,,the daughters were older than him and two of them were married...the eldest daughter is the main character of my story her name was Geeta she was married and her was about 27 at that time ...she was mother of a 1 year old boy..her husband was a government servent so sometimes he had to go to lucknow to do some official work...in the absence she used to stay at her fathers home...i used to call her DIDI.
        
         Geeta was very bright in color she has long hairs upto her ass  she had very slim but attracting figure..nice pair of Boobs..many time i had seen her boobs while she was feeding her son..i liked her very much but afraid of telling her anything..
          
        she used to ask me to come with her to market as she needed my help...and i was always happy in doing so.. we used to chat like brother and sister ...the reason was that i was brilliant student and everybody liked me...once she asked me to come with her as she was going to her village..i asked my mom to let me go with her as she was alone and the communal weather was not very well of the city...my mom permitted me to go there...i was very happy i took my bike and she set behind me  her boobs were giving me ultimate pleasure while touching to my back....i was very happy as the sex goddess was with me ....we were going on our way i was using my tricks of break ans speed to feel her boobs on my back....we had crossed more than 15 miles and still the our destination was 25 km away....suddenly i saw a old muslim man was trying to stop me by raising his hand...i slowed the bike and asked him "what's the matter"? he said dear the communal riots have been broken out in the village so its not good for you to pass ,....the muslims are killing hindus...so please dont go...i insisted but you are also muslim...why are you alerting me...he replied very humbly ...son iam just a man of Allah i don't know what is hindu or muslim...my son was murdered in last communal riots , and you are just like my son for me ...that's why i don't want you to go on your way....
       i expressed my fear Geeta was also feared by hearing it and she kept her soft hand on my back as she wanted to know what we should do now?   i asked the old man Baba should we return to the way from where we are coming. He said no son ..actually the riots has spread-ed in every adjacent village so its impossible for you to go out ..you are trapped very badly . I and my geeta didi pleaded him to help us..he thought for a bit and said ...one thing can be done ..i can hide you both in my tube well   ...we both were reluctant but having no option we agreed...and the old man told us to follow him ...his tube well was right away from the village ...he gave me the keys of tube well..and told that he will come in evening with some food stuffs. we both were afraid as we both had never faced that kind of situation...Geeta was looking very hot in fear...she was holding my hand everytime and this was the only pleasure for me in this killing situation she had weared a salwaar suit..and looking too sexy...
          i told her Didi i want to take bath in the small tank of tubewell and i got ready to bath i had only weared my underwear and i jumped into tank. i enjoyed both and sometimes i threw some water on Geeta also...to make her out of fear...
          
          i completed my bath and came out of the tank ...my dick was keen to popout of my underwear and I could see Geeta was smiling silently by seeing my semi erect dick...i was also feeling horny...Geeta told that she also wants to bath in that open tank... i said didi its not the time to have fun .. I told that she should not bath in open .. but she refused my reqst not to bath in tank and said me that .. you sit in the room and she will be back in 10 mins..
let me tell you about her body her height was 5 ft 3 inch , milky white skin, her boobs were not so big but they were sexy enough for knocking anyone's tool,.. she had long hars till mid back of her and she used to make choti of them .. she used to wear kurta & salwar.  this appearance made her more sexy or perhaps sex goddess..
      Well i went inside the room and she walked towards the tank. but i found a hole in the wall of the room from where i could see the view of tank clearly.. i saw that she did not become nude nor she released any cloth but she went to the tank with having clothes on her body.. and she made first dip there and that made her entire body wet and her clothes were then had become transparent and i could see the small nipples were poking through the bra and clothes her choti wet and that look made her more sexy.. it was a killing view... i was pressing my lund ( penis) hard and i enjoyed my geeta didi's wet beauty a lot..
but that time an idea strucked in my mind that why should i not take the benefit from the present situation. and if god has given me the time to expose my love towards this beautiful did .. why should nt i go further....
i was imagining all these things .. and the Gorgeous geeta didi completed her bath and came back to the room...
 as i saw that she gonna change her clothes .. i started to go out the room but she told .. where are you going dear bhai.. you can stay here  i will cahnge clothes by facing the other side...  and you can understand that what a blind would like to have than eyes ... it was direct grace for me from god.. she turned her face and removed her kurta.. her back was partially uncovered for me now.. her supprots of bra and only her sexy choti were haveing the duity of protecting her back from my devil eyes... her back was looking too sexy , it was too difficult for me to stop myself from kissing her naked back ,.. soon she removed her naughty tight bra also.. and she put her choti on the front by removing that from her back ,, as she was willing to make her back free from barriars for me.. .. but to have that kind beauty was too much for me.. she just put the new kurta  ... on her body and later changed the salwar also.. now we were both tired and we both wanted to sleep.. there was only one coat for sleeping ... so i offered her to sleep ther
to be continueddddddddddd

3 comments:

  1. hindi sex stories
    http://goo.gl/OPgvtf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam o Allikum & Ya Ali Madad. My name is Haider Rizvi. I have no parents and have no any real sister. I'm quite alone. I want any age of educated girl who become my real friendly sister for secret love & romance relation. Time pass and greedy girls don't contact me. Boys don't disturb me. Only respected & serious girls contact me with trust & confidence. GIRLS ONLY CALL ME NO MSG PLZ +923009776969. I'm waiting a true sister for that secret romantic relationship.

    ReplyDelete