Monday, January 20, 2014

My Dishonest Wife Rashmi Loves Big Tools

this is my first and true story of my life. My name is Raman and my wife name is Rashmi she has an extraordinary figure of 36b boobs. Her boobs are really heavenly. Now coming straight to the story…
We have been married for 6 years and one day i was out for an official meeting but because of some problems my boss called me on my cell and told me that there was no meeting. I went home and on reaching home i found a alto car parked near my gate. I was thinking whose car it was. I went in and found house locked i took my phone to call my wife but thought she must be someway near and decided to sit in loan. When i was in loan i heard some sound from my room went near the window and from the side i could see two boys sitting on my bed i was about to shout that they were thieves but suddenly i saw my wife Rashmi coming out of bathroom wearing just bra and jeans. I found her accompanied by another boy Rishi whom i knew was her ex-boyfriend. I was in great anger. I decided to watch what was going to happen. Now she asked Rishi to give her money Rishi asked both boys for same and they gave her 2000 rs each she collected them and put them in almira. Now both went near her with their dicks erect and removed their pants and underwear and were nude now they removed my wife’s jeans and she was in black pant and bra. She has a great ass. Now boys pointed her towards their tools and she took them in hand one in mouth and Rishis and other boys in her hand she was changing them timely and tasting all. Rishi unhooked her bra and her hot boobs jiggled out. It was a heavenly view.
All three made her suck their tools for almost 20 mins and then one started licking her pussy which was shaved and clean. Rishi asked her to get ready for fuck she said be quick as she wanted their tools in her cunt she removed her panty as all had big tools almost 8 to 9 inch each and one boys was really very thick too. Now all three talked something and Rishi sat on bed made Rashmi sit on his tool second boy put his tool in her mouth and third was playing with her boobs. And they were changing positions. Now my wife after some time was in their lap Rishi fucking her pussy and boy with thick dick inserted it in her ass hole she shouted a lot but Rishi locked her lips and i could saw she was in great pain but pain soon changed in pleasure now her boobs were touching Rishis chest she was fucked in both holes her boobs were jumping she was saying aaaaaaaaaaaaa tear my ass tear my pussy chod do mugh koo satisfy my hunger aaaahhhhhhh thoko mere ko saalo chota par gaya tumhara land meri chut aur bund ke samney saalo phar do mere chedon ko thoko mere ko haramiyo Rishi said you bitch and increased his speed she was enjoying every jerk third boy was touching her here and there and then she was in doggy style with big dick in her mouth and one in her ass hole and third one under her licking and sucking her big boobs.
My wife was feeling in heaven she was enjoying every stroke now one the boy from behind unloaded his tool in her ass hole and Rishi who was under her licking her boobs came and inserted his tool in her pussy from behind and after hard fuck unloaded his cream on her boobs and mouth and the third boy was also ready. Now she was covered in white juice all over. All of them were on bed for some time.
Then all went to bathroom and my wife came out with Rishi; she was wet she took another panty and bra set from cupboard and wore it and over it she wore her transparent nighty. And told him that these boys are really good at fucking he has ever taught for last two years. I was astonished to hear. She told Rishi he is a real businessman and always fucks her for free as commission as when he brings customers for her. Rishi told her that her ass hole is really great and she is in real good shape and talking about me she told that i was also a great fucker but she enjoys sex when all her holes are blocked and are being fucked. Rishi told her that he will get another man ready and she told him to tell boys for 2500 per fuck if they want her ass hole too. He said ok and other boys came and she now unlocked the door and they left. After they left she was in her nighty i opened the door and went in she was shocked to see me. She asked me when i came i told her just now. I than in the night fucked her and asked her for her ass hole she denied as always and then i told her how was Rishi’s tool in her ass hole her face was red i told her that she is a real slut i told her that i saw and heard everything. She was crying she asked me to forgive i told her not to cry as now first let me fuck your ass and then talk. I fucked her really hard harder and hardest. Now days i am also arranging some friends of mine to fuck her and earn money. She now shows me a real great time while fucking and always books herself after asking me.
Even some time she gets booked for nights outside as last week she was taken by two of my known personalities to Shimla for a night and on return she told me she was fucked by three whole night as they accompanied one from the way. She charges almost 5000 per night per person and rs 2000 per fuck and rs 2500 if you want to fuck her ass hole. She is a great sucker of tools. Even one she was fucked by two Negros in a hotel as a manager of company booked her in 20000 for one night for two Negros to get a contract.
She is a very high profile call girl now days. I really enjoy her loose cunt and big boobs sucking and fucking. She has been fucked almost 100 times in a month on an average. She is really very hot…………………………

2 comments:

  1. I m looking open minded lovely GIRL for REAL Dating or sincere friendship. I am basit, if any girl want friendship than contact my mobile number +923043633206 sme me and call me, open minded girls contact with me, i like loving romantic girls, ap muj sa har trha ki bat share kar sakti ha and trust kar sakti ha, and this is my what’s app +923049948681 number, mujhy sweet and nice larki ya aunty sy frndship karni han but most important thing is sincerity

    ReplyDelete